The global Anthrax Vaccines Market is expected to reach USD 1.01 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The market is stimulated by increasing prevalence of infectious diseases like anthrax worldwide. Besides, the cost-effectiveness of immunizations, new investments opportunities from government, research foundations, donors, advances in research and manufacturing technologies is anticipated to fuel the market growth in the forecast period. Additionally, the presence of large target population in developing markets is driving the market growth.
Nevertheless, lack of awareness, cost-prohibitive vaccination in under-developed nations, scarcity of availability and affordability, strict regulatory norms are the factors which may hamper the market growth in the upcoming years.
An increase in the eating of undercooked meat from infected with the disease is causative of the growth of the market. Also, an increase in industrial processing of contaminated materials like hides and hair wool among others is expected to support the market growth in the future.
The markets in the Asia Pacific and Latin America region are projected to witness significant growth in the forecast period. Developing countries like China and India are likely to drive the market demand in the Asia Pacific region in the upcoming years attributed to economic growth, improved health care infrastructure, increase in the number of insurance payers, growth of the private health care sector, and growing awareness for healthy well-being in these nations.
Key participants include Merck Co. Inc., Emergent Bio-Solutions, Zoetis Inc., PharmaAthene Inc., Biogenesis Bago Inc., Porton Biopharma Inc., Colorado Serum, Merial, Intervac, and Vecol among others.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/anthrax-vaccines-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Cell-Free PA vaccines contributed to the largest market share with around 60% of the market share in 2020 and are expected to witness a growth rate of 7.6% during the forecast period. In comparison to AVA, the British AVP consists of lower levels of PA and higher concentrations of additional Bacillus anthracis antigens, including edema factor (EF), lethal factor (LF), and specific bacillus surface proteins. These enhanced components in the British AVP anthrax vaccines may provide a slight improvement in protection against anthrax.
- Anthrax vaccines are primarily used for providing vaccination to animals. Application of these vaccines for animal use dominated the market with a market share of more than 90% in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% in the period 2019-2028.
- The market in North America held the largest market share in 2020 and is estimated to have a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
- In July 2020, the advisory committee on Immunization Practices chose to approve recommendations for the usage of Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA) in post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) in the occurrence of a widespread release of Bacillus anthracis spores.
To understand how our Anthrax Vaccines Market can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1357
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented global anthrax vaccines market on the basis of product type, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Cell-Free PA Vaccines
- Anthrax Vaccine Adsorbed (AVA)
- Anthrax Vaccine Precipitated (AVP)
- Live Cells
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Vaccination Centers
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Human Use
- Animal Use
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
The chemicals and materials industry has witnessed significant revenue growth over the recent past owing to increasing demand for chemicals, raw materials, consumer products such as perfumes, soaps, and detergents, and plastics from various end-use industries. Chemicals and materials are widely used in various consumer goods and different sectors such as agriculture, construction, and petroleum refining, among others. Polymers occupy the largest revenue share of the global chemicals industry owing to increasing demand from packaging industry, construction markers, and home furnishing, among others. Increasing availability of raw materials at affordable costs, lower labor and energy costs, and rapid economic growth in developing regions is a key factors boosting revenue growth of the chemicals and materials industry and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1357
Thank you for reading our report. For further query, please connect with us and our team will provide you the report that suits your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs
Check our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports